Saturday 22 September 2012

Favourite Craft Material - What's Yours?

What is your favourite 'go to' craft material, that you can't resist using on your craft projects?

Mine is ribbon... and twine, hemp cord, wool, craft string the list goes on!

I have quite a collection, as you can see from the photo's - and this is not all of it.



I love these rich colours.



Up-cycling

I often use up-cycled ribbons as well - sometimes you get ribbons on packaging such as chocolates or clothing wrapped up in ribbon. The pyjamas I buy always have lovely wide ribbon wrapped around them. It just seems a waste to throw the ribbon away. As with all my crafting I try to be thrifty, and keep any little pieces of ribbon or twine etc. It's surprising how they often come in handy!

The photo's below are some ribbons and wool I found on one of my crafty shopping adventures.

I couldn't resist these beautiful country style ribbons



So... what is your favourite craft material? - the one thing you can't live without!

I'd love to hear from you, so please leave your comment, and I'll try and reply to all messages.

Melaniex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for all your comments, I really do appreciate them.

Melanie 0:)