Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year & Update

Happy New Year Friends!

I thought it was about time I did an update on my blog, before it disappeared in to cyberspace for ever!
Last year was so busy, as I started renting a shelf space in a local gift shop, to sell my crafts. I also opened an online shop on wowthankyou, ( there is a link in the right hand bar if you'd like to check it out). Sales are trickling in slowly, if I keep up with social media promotion... that does help I think!

I'm hoping to really go for it this year with getting more products in both outlets. So, I'll try to keep you updated with all that.

I've added a few photos below of projects I worked on last year.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, I really appreciate it, please leave a comment if you wish.

Altered Notebook

Notepad Holder with Calendar

Altered Jewellery Trinket Box

Inside the box

Vintage Grungy Paper bag Album

Inside pages to add photos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for all your comments, I really do appreciate them.

Melanie 0:)