|This is how the clock looked to begin with.|
|I took the clock apart, and sanded it, then painted it with white acrylic paint & Linen paint.|
|I tore strips of the Prima Fairy Rhymes paper and adhered them with Mod Podge, to give a textured effect.|
|I used a sponge brush to add white acrylic to the clock face, to give a shabby look.|
|I sprayed the entire clock with my homemade spray paint in red & pearl to give a pink effect.|
|I embellished the clock with WOC flowers & lace, & other embellishments from my stash.|
I had a lot of fun altering this clock, and hope to do another one soon, but maybe more grungy!
Have a lovely day, & please let me know what you think!