Monday 26 November 2012

Sneak Peek Christmas Scrapbook Album

Today I had the chance to spend a few hours on my new Christmas mini scrapbook album...so I thought I'd show you a sneak peek of what I've been doing.

I used two 6x6ins chipboard covers for the front & back, and used slightly smaller card stock pages for the inside. I covered the pages with some lovely vintage scrapbook papers - the name eludes me at the moment, but they were bought on ebay at a very cheap price.

I wanted to make sure this album has lots of pages for photo's and journaling, so I'm making lots of tags and pockets. I sanded the edges and lightly inked them using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Walnut...I just love this colour!

Hopefully this album will be on sale soon in my Etsy shop!





CRAFTfest week is still going on, if you haven't had a chance yet to drop in, and have a look at all the wonderful handmade products, just click here!

My stall also has lots of goodies - Christmas cards, Birthday cards, gift bags & tags and mini scrapbook albums. Click here to visit my stall. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for all your comments, I really do appreciate them.

Melanie 0:)