Thursday 11 October 2012

Autumn Glow - Folksy Friday Treasury

I love Autumn - I think it's all the gorgeous rich colours of the trees, that inspire my crafting. My two favourite things to do in the Autumn, when I was little, were to collect shiny conkers and pretty leaves to press in my books.

So, for my first blog treasury, I'm celebrating Autumn, and showcasing some wonderful craft goodies over on Folksy.

Orange Fox Brooch from OddSox


Sewing Purse from Handmade By Edwina

Yellow Cable Tea Cosy from The Cosy Daisy
Yellow Felt Flower Brooch from Whimberrypie

Red Button Bracelet from Mrs Gibson

Lavender Bags from Chris Made This 
Hope you enjoy this selection. Comments welcome :0)

6 comments:

  1. I loved collecting conkers too :-) Lovely autumn collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok, I loved the colours of your purse, hope it will soon find a home!

    Melanie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ever so much for choosing my foxes as part of your treasury, I particularly like the big golden yellow flower brooch. I love the colours of autumn too - I always remember it being a favourite time of year as a kid, especially kicking our way to school through masses of big crunchy leaves & like you searching for the biggest, shiniest conkers! Thanks for the reminder. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my felt flower on your blog - I love the other items you've chosen. Whimberrypie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I really enjoyed finding the items on Folksy, I'm hoping to do another treasury soon.

    I loved the design and bright yellow of your brooch.

    Melanie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for all your comments, I really do appreciate them.

Melanie 0:)